Monday, March 15, 2010

Blast from the Past

I know I haven't updated in a long time but today I was really inspired. When I turned on the tv after I got done with my one class today (my other one was cancelled), I first opened a package from Gram Betty which had delicious Blarney Stones and then realized that The Lizzie McGuire Movie was on. Although I am quite embarassed to admit it, I love that movie. Even though the acting is horrible, it reminds me of my childhood. So I am going to dedicate this blog to my childhood and the movies that I miss dearly and would love on either DVD or VHS.

TOP TEN MOVIES FROM MY CHILDHOOD:
1. Pete's Dragon. This could be my favorite Disney film. It reminds me of my mom and my house on good ol' Schley. I want this movie quite dearly.





2. Alice in Wonderland. I loved this movie before all the hype with the new release. I want the original Disney release because it is soooooooooooooooo great.




3. Harriet the Spy. I just loved this movie so much. I remember it was a bright hilighter orange video cassette and it completed me.

4. Zenon: Girl of the 21st Century. This movie is one of the "good" Disney Channel Original Movies. ZOOOOOOM ZOOOOOOM ZOOOOOOOM YOU MAKE MY HEART GOO BOOOM BOOOM BOOOM.

5. Fantasia. I love this movie. It soothes my soul. I haven't watched it in probably at least 10 years so I would greatly appreciate watching it again.



6. The Rescuers. This movie was one of my favorites. I loved the albatross and the little mice saving the day.

7. The Sword in the Stone. What a great movie. Gram Betty's basement memories with Katie and Sadie.

8. Big Daddy. I love the fact that this little boy is now on the Suite Life of Zach and Cody. This movie made my day every time I watched it.

9. Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. I love this movie so much. I think Gram Betty was the person who introduced it to me.

10. Aladdin. I love the original and I will always. I remember cuddling up with special and watching this movie over and over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment